Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- You can contact us by filling in the Patient Information Form on our website firstname.lastname@example.org sending an e-mail to our e-mail address, visiting our office 6 days a week between 09am-5 pm or calling our call center . Please dial +90 212 867 79 38 contact us.
- Those patients who would like to contact us but cannot come to our office for various reasons can ask for an appointment at home by getting in touch with us via e-mail or a phone call. Our medical consultant will visit you within the shortest time possible and at a time that suits you and gives you relevant information.
- If the patients who have applied to us for an IVF treatment can provide us with a recent report, then our experienced academic-oriented physicians in our hospitals in Turkey will make a diagnosis within 24 hours at the latest and prepare a treatment plan.
- All the reports submitted to our institution are under the protection of patient confidentiality and only shared with the physicians of the relevant branch. All medical reports, information and visuals are under our legal assurance with the patient’s consent.
- We ensure that patients contact our physicians and get consultancy services about the issues related to their operations.
- Upon patient request, our related branch physician can call you or you can have a one-on-one video conference with your physician in our medicana office.
- Treatment plans and consultancy services are provided FREE OF CHARGE and relevant organizational planning is carried out in accordance with the patient’s decision.
- If you prefer to be treated in Turkey, then we send you your personal program card by e-mail or by post. Your program card is the information form that includes detailed information about the therapy that you will get, transfers and the organization made for you in Turkey for every single day and hour.
- If the patient is covered under insurance, then the planned treatment plan is initiated and managed by our international patient specialists upon receipt of approval. Our international patient center specialists report to the Marketing and Operations Director in medicana, based in the Europe headquarters of the Medicana Hospitals Group
- Upon your consent, your family physician/ specialist physician is provided information in writing with respect to your treatment in the Medicana Health Group hospitals.
2. Coming to Turkey
- If there is no emergency situation, then the patient chooses the date and one of the hospitals in different cities and relevant travel and physician appointment organization is done.
- Patients are met at the airport and transferred to their hotel or hospital by our staff. They are provided information about the program during the travel.
- If patients come with their companions, then one or two people can stay at the hospital together with the patient free of charge. If there is no need for hospitalization, then our patient and accompanying people can stay in one of the contracted luxury hotels of their choice. If the whole family has to come, then it is possible to enjoy a comfortable stay in the residences that belong to our hospitals.
- Touristic trips or tours could also be organized upon patients’ or their relatives’ request.
- If patients stay in a hotel, then their transfer to the hospital is arranged based on their scheduled appointment. Our international patient center specialists accompany the patients coming from abroad at all times throughout the whole treatment process.
- The treatment and the process follow-up are carried out in a coordinated fashion by our medicana office during and after the treatment.
4. Departure from Turkey
- Patients are provided all reports and a medical summary of the treatment in both in Turkish and English before discharge.
- Upon patient request and consent, a medical summary of the treatment provided in our hospitals is shared with the family physicians/ specialist physician
- Transfer of patients from their hotels or our hospitals on the planned departure date after discharge is organized and provided by our teams.
5. Post-Treatment Process
- Patients who have been treated and have returned to their countries are under the medicana assurance and they can call the hot line for 24/7 to get information and can get in touch with their own physician via e-mail, phone call or by visiting our office.
- If the patient has to go back to the hospital for a check, medicana helps with relevant travel arrangements.
- Our international patients enjoy the same treatment assurance of the Medicana Health Group thanks to its Europe headquarters medicana not only in Turkey but also in their home country.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.