These tests are made before IVF treatment:
|Complete Blood Count
||Rubella IgG, IgM
||Toxoplasma IgG, IgM
||Antikardiolipin IgG, IgM
||Chlamydia IgG, IgM
|Chlamydia IgG, IgM
Availability of Low-Cost IVF Packages in Turkey
Ask the couples who have benefitted from the attractive IVF treatment packages in Turkey. The global marketplace has allowed clients to get good deals at low prices, regardless of geography. In the UK, IVF depends largely on local trust policies, and the NHS recommends eligible couples receive up to three cycles only.
Meanwhile, couples from countries like Lebanon, other parts of the Middle East Romania, Bulgaria, Azerbaijan, other East European countries, and North Africa may find that some cultural similarities of Turkey provide peace of mind when they too, are looking for cheap IVF treatment packages. Besides low cost of IVF in Istanbul Turkey, choosing to get treated there will give intending parents from the aforementioned regions a chance to truncate their travel expenses and time.
Fortunately, In Vitro Turkey has done all the homework in networking with the leading IVF centers and in making known discount IVF packages in Istanbul, Turkey to interested parties on the Internet. The beauty of the web is that it enlightens infertile couples with awareness of low-cost IVF, and possibly allows them to keep hefty amounts of funds from leaving the wallet over this emotional medical need.
People may usually get amazed at the amount they can save when undergoing IVF treatment in Turkey. A Turkey IVF package cost can be considerably less than private IVF treatments offered in Western countries, and this is after including travel, accommodation and miscellaneous costs. Prohibitive cost is the major reason couples put off IVF services. And it turns out that discount IVF packages can generally provide the cost-saving benefit, convincing infertile partners to come in numbers, through the years, to IVF hospitals in Istanbul Turkey.
Need for Cheap IVF Treatment Packages
- According to the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE), one in six couples worldwide experienced infertility problems in 2010.
- The HFEA and the Human Reproduction Journal respectively report that the number of fertility treatments such as IVF, have been increasing in demand in the UK and US.
- Although assisted reproductive treatments are in demand, not all couples seeking such aid can afford costly IVF services.
- IVF treatment packages in Turkey provide an alternative to infertile couples seeking affordable IVF treatments that do not compromise on medical quality and expertise.
Who Should Consider IVF Treatment Packages in Istanbul, Turkey?
- If you have been recommended for IVF treatment by a gynecologist and would like to find a lower cost option.
- If you’re frustrated to be on a waiting list.
- You can contact us by filling in the Patient Information Form on our website firstname.lastname@example.org sending an e-mail to our e-mail address, visiting our office 6 days a week between 09am-5 pm or calling our call center . Please dial +90 212 867 79 38 contact us.
- Those patients who would like to contact us but cannot come to our office for various reasons can ask for an appointment at home by getting in touch with us via e-mail or a phone call. Our medical consultant will visit you within the shortest time possible and at a time that suits you and gives you relevant information.
- If the patients who have applied to us for an IVF treatment can provide us with a recent report, then our experienced academic-oriented physicians in our hospitals in Turkey will make a diagnosis within 24 hours at the latest and prepare a treatment plan.
- All the reports submitted to our institution are under the protection of patient confidentiality and only shared with the physicians of the relevant branch. All medical reports, information and visuals are under our legal assurance with the patient’s consent.
- We ensure that patients contact our physicians and get consultancy services about the issues related to their operations.
- Upon patient request, our related branch physician can call you or you can have a one-on-one video conference with your physician in our medicana office.
- Treatment plans and consultancy services are provided FREE OF CHARGE and relevant organizational planning is carried out in accordance with the patient’s decision.
- If you prefer to be treated in Turkey, then we send you your personal program card by e-mail or by post. Your program card is the information form that includes detailed information about the therapy that you will get, transfers and the organization made for you in Turkey for every single day and hour.
- If the patient is covered under insurance, then the planned treatment plan is initiated and managed by our international patient specialists upon receipt of approval. Our international patient center specialists report to the Marketing and Operations Director in medicana, based in the Europe headquarters of the Medicana Hospitals Group
- Upon your consent, your family physician/ specialist physician is provided information in writing with respect to your treatment in the Medicana Health Group hospitals.
2. Coming to Turkey
- If there is no emergency situation, then the patient chooses the date and one of the hospitals in different cities and relevant travel and physician appointment organization is done.
- Patients are met at the airport and transferred to their hotel or hospital by our staff. They are provided information about the program during the travel.
- If patients come with their companions, then one or two people can stay at the hospital together with the patient free of charge. If there is no need for hospitalization, then our patient and accompanying people can stay in one of the contracted luxury hotels of their choice. If the whole family has to come, then it is possible to enjoy a comfortable stay in the residences that belong to our hospitals.
- Touristic trips or tours could also be organized upon patients’ or their relatives’ request.
- If patients stay in a hotel, then their transfer to the hospital is arranged based on their scheduled appointment. Our international patient center specialists accompany the patients coming from abroad at all times throughout the whole treatment process.
- The treatment and the process follow-up are carried out in a coordinated fashion by our medicana office during and after the treatment.
4. Departure from Turkey
- Patients are provided all reports and a medical summary of the treatment in both in Turkish and English before discharge.
- Upon patient request and consent, a medical summary of the treatment provided in our hospitals is shared with the family physicians/ specialist physician
- Transfer of patients from their hotels or our hospitals on the planned departure date after discharge is organized and provided by our teams.
5. Post-Treatment Process
- Patients who have been treated and have returned to their countries are under the medicana assurance and they can call the hot line for 24/7 to get information and can get in touch with their own physician via e-mail, phone call or by visiting our office.
- If the patient has to go back to the hospital for a check, medicana helps with relevant travel arrangements.
- Our international patients enjoy the same treatment assurance of the Medicana Health Group thanks to its Europe headquarters medicana not only in Turkey but also in their home country.
Mini IVF, also known as minimal stimulation IVF, is pricipally the same with classical IVF as stimulating the ovaries, monitoring the cycle and fertilizing the eggs in vitro and then transfer them to mother.
Main difference is that how much medication is used to stimulate the ovaries. In classical IVF, we try to produce several eggs, but in mini IVF, low doses of medications are used to produce only a few eggs.
During mini IVF, clomid tablets with low doses of gonadotrophins may be used to stimulate the ovaries. Gonadotropins include medications like Gonal-F, Puregon Follistim, and the similar ones. Alternatively, only lower doses of gonadotropins may be used, with the aim of producing only a few eggs.
Besides ovarian stimulation drugs, we also add a GnRH antagonist (like Antagon and Cetrotide), which prevents ovulation from occurring too early, before your doctor retrieves the eggs from your ovaries.
For some women, it’s also possible to do IVF with no stimulation drugs. This is known as “natural cycle.” This wouldn’t be appropriate if there are any problems with ovulation, but it may be an acceptable choice in cases of blocked fallopian tubes and some cases of male infertility.
What is the main advantage of Mini IVF ?
Mini IVF has a lower risk of leading to ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, or OHSS.
Another theoretical advantage is preventing the eggs from the side effects of very high doses of drugs, since more physiological levels of estradiol creates more physiological environment.
What is the disadvantage of Mini IVF ?
With typical IVF, if one cycle doesn’t work, you usually will have some embryos left over to freeze, which can be used during a frozen embryo transfer (FET). With mini-IVF, you are less likely to have any leftover embryos for future trials.
There is also a greater risk of having no eggs to fertilize when using mini-IVF. Not every egg that is produced will survive during the IVF process. As an example, with typical IVF, if 10 eggs are retrieved, it’s possible that only 5 may become fertilized, and just 3 may become healthy embryos to transfer.
If you start off with just two or three eggs, and all of those eggs don’t become fertilized or do not survive the embryo stage long enough to be transferred, you’ve lost the entire cycle.
Another possible problem with mini-IVF is that the procedure has not yet be fully studied, so success rates are unclear. In the largest study to date on mini-IVF, pregnancy rates were about 8% per individual cycle, with a successful pregnancy rate of 20% after three cycles.
It may be a good option for especially older women with previous failed attempts with high doses of drugs. We do not advice mini IVF as the standart treatment at the first trial in our Center.
IUI is a fertility treatment that uses a catheter to place a number of washed sperm directly into the uterus. The goal of IUI is to increase the number of sperm that reach the fallopian tubes and subsequently increase the chance of fertilization.
When is IUI used?
IUI is a fertility treatment often selected by couples who have been trying to conceive for at least one year but who have no known reasons for their infertility. It may also be selected as a fertility treatment with any of the following conditions:
- Low sperm count
- Decreased sperm mobility
- Requirement of donor sperm
- A hostile cervical condition, such as cervical mucus that is too thick
- Sexual dysfunction
Although IUI still requires the sperm to reach and fertilize the egg on its own, it is important to make sure that the sperm is healthy and mobile. IUI provides the sperm an advantage by giving it a head start, but it still has to seek out the egg on its own.
How does IUI work?
The IUI procedure is simple and may be performed even if the woman is not receiving medication to improve her egg production. Many physicians will encourage women to take medications to stimulate the ovaries in order to increase egg production and, hopefully, the chance of achieving pregnancy.An ultrasound will be used to monitor the size of the follicles (follicles develop into eggs). The hormone, human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG), is administered to stimulate the release of eggs from the follicles within 34-40 hours.
A semen sample will be processed by the lab in order to separate the semen from the seminal fluid. A catheter is used to inject the processed sperm directly into the uterus. This process maximizes the number of sperm cells that are placed in the uterus and thus increases the possibility of conception. The IUI procedure is short and involves minimal discomfort. The next step is to watch for signs and symptoms of pregnancy.
How successful is IUI?
Younger women usually have higher rates of success compared to women over age 35, but the average success rate for IUI ranges from 10-20% in one cycle. With IUI, as with other methods of artificial insemination, the success is dependent on the health of the sperm and the woman’s body.
Currently, we perform the following assisted reproductive techniques in Medicana IVF Center:
- Classical IVF
- ICSI ( microinjection)
- Blastocyst Culture
- Laser-Assisted Hatching
- Embryo Freezing
- Sperm and testicular tissue freezing
- Ovarian Cortex Freezing
- Blastocyst Transfer
- PGD ( Embryo Biopsy)
- Microscopic TESE ( testicular biopsy)
- TESA ( Testicular sperm aspiration for obstructive reasons)
The journey through infertility is an emotional one — learning what fertility treatments are available and the costs, as well as how to have a successful journey, makes the path to parenthood multifaceted. IVF costs in Turkey are significantly lower resultant of lower wages and less-expensive medication fees, which allows for a stress-free solution to patients who are struggling with infertility on all levels.
Turkey provides the perfect environment for IVF treatment and beholds an innovative array of fertility experts providing patients with a full-scope of reproductive endocrinology, male infertility, female infertility and assisted reproductive technology.
Highly specialized IVF centers and qualified hospitals offer patients the responsiveness and medical care you deserve — without waiting.
We are driven by one sole purpose — helping couples build families.
You Hold the Power — Build Your Family With Us
Trained and educated at some of the world’s most trustworthy medical schools and IVF Centers, IVF doctors and staff members in Turkey are advanced on the state-of-the-art expansions of fertility treatments.
Fertility tourism in Turkey affords a delicate approach to treatment of infertility and utilizes the most current assisted reproductive techniques at a fraction of the price.
IVF in Turkey is not engrossed by overwhelmingly large fertility clinics that conduct impersonal IVF cycles. IVF clinics clinics in Turkey is based on individualized, personal care, with the ultimate goal to help couples have the child of their dreams and to minimize the stress that accompanies infertility.
Benefits of Infertility Treatment in Turkey
Affording IVF treatment is typically the paramount hindrance for anyone seeking IVF or other methods of assisted reproductive technology.
The costs of IVF in Turkey are between 60 to 70% less expensive than surrounding countries. Fertility clinics in Turkey uphold the same treatment standards as the most renowned destinations in the world, but at costs that are significantly lower.
Including flights and lavish, inexpensive accommodations, many individuals find that seeking fertility treatment in Turkey is gratifying.
The striking desire of convenience and dramatic availability of convenience make every other fertility destination look ordinary.
Couples may be able to start the IVF procedure with their own fertility doctors before traveling and continue treatment in Turkey. This process can also help to reduce costs with a shorter length of stay in Turkey.
Adorned by cutting-edge fertility treatment, Turkey also offers a stress-free solution backed by a fascinating environment, in a beautiful country. The atmosphere of tolerance will consume you.
There is no waiting lists for IVF treatment in Turkey— patients are embraced with a suitable and convenient treatment approach.
Power-driven by diversity, IVF Turkey beholds a wide array of treatments.
IVF in Turkey represents a focused demeanor of all-inclusive evaluations and advanced treatment of infertility. Fertility clinics in Turkey offer a complete range of services from initial treatments to cutting-edge advanced procedures available today including IUI, mini-IVF, and ICSI.
IVF a method of assisted reproductive technology (ART) used to help couples who suffer from infertility. In vitro fertilization is the most used treatment for fertility problems and has helped more than 3.5 million women successfully conceive.
Stages of IVF Treatment
There are three stages to IVF treatment. Prior to treatment women may be required to take fertility drugs to stimulate the ovaries to produce more eggs.
Stage 1 Egg collection and sperm collection
Eggs are collected from the ovaries using a needle which uses suction to remove the follicles. Sperm is retrieved from the male donor and washed to allow fertility specialists to select the strongest sperm for use in fertilization.
Stage 2 Fertilization
The fertilization process of IVF occurs outside the womb and is monitored by the fertility clinic.
Stage 3 Embryo implantation
Once the fertilization process is complete and the embryo is mature enough to implant, a catheter is used to transplant the embryo(s) into the uterus.
Advanced IVF Methods in Turkey
There are many types of IVF treatment fertility specialists use to help couples become pregnant. Conventional in vitro fertilization involves the eggs and sperm being collected from the couple seeking treatment, combined and left to fertilize in a laboratory. Embryos resulting from the fertilization process are then implanted by embryo transfer.
If there is a fertility problem that may cause difficulties with the fertilization process, your fertility clinic may recommend you combine IVF with another fertility treatment method.
Problems related to male infertility, such as low sperm count or low motility of sperm can be helped with ICSI. ICSI is a fertilization method that injects the sperm directly into the center of the egg, raising the success rate of fertilization. If the quality of eggs or problems with the uterine lining are factors affecting a woman’s fertility, Assisted Hatching (AH) which creates a defect in the shell of the egg may be recommended to help with the embryo implantation process.
IVF treatment allows couples to screen embryos for genetic disorders prior to becoming pregnant. Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis allows fertility clinics to screen embryos for abnormalities and implant only healthy embryos into the uterus.
Why should I travel to Turkey for IVF?
Throughout the years, Turkey has become one of the leading fertility tourism destinations among Europeans and Americans seeking IVF or other methods of assisted reproductive technology infertility treatment.
Internationally recognised fertility clinics with modern facilities and highly qualified IVF specialists, fertility treatment in Turkey has excellent success rates.
There is no waiting list for IVF treatment in Turkey – patients are able to make an appointment and travel to Turkey at a time that is suitable and convenient to them. Patients requiring IVF with fertility drugs may begin treatment in their home country before travelling.
Most fertility specialists in Turkey have been educated and trained in the UK or the USA, and have many years of experience working with foreign couples. Doctors are fluent in English, so there are no translation issues or the need to find a professional medical translator.
The IVF fertility clinics found on this website have extensive experience in in vitro fertilization. The costs of IVF procedures in Turkey are significantly cheaper than the US or UK and fertility clinics in Turkey often offer patients financial help when repeating unsuccessful trials.
Increasing the chance of successful IVF treatment, Turkish law allows the implantation of 3 embryos per embryo transfer.
Many fertility clinics in Turkey transfer embryos during the blastocyst stage and offer assisted hatching.
Which IVF method is right for me?
There are many methods of assisted reproductive technology (ART) available to help couples experiencing infertility. The treatment method of IVF (in vitro fertilization) that is most likely to result in successful pregnancy varies between couples. To determine which method of ART is right for you, and the treatment options for IVF available, couples should contact a fertility clinic which will be able to advise on the best treatment plan and will provide all fertility testing needed.
Fertility problems can stem from male or female factor infertility. The first step in treatment will be identifying the nature of infertility through testing by fertility specialists. Once the reason for problems conceiving has been identified, fertility specialists will discuss the treatment methods available.