Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- you have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility
- your fallopian tubes are blocked
- other techniques such as fertility drugs or intrauterine insemination (IUI) have not been successful
- the male partner has fertility problems but not severe enough to require intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- you are using your partner’s frozen sperm in your treatment and IUI is not suitable for you
- you are using embryo testing to avoid passing on a genetic condition to your child.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.